How to Consign With Us
• We accept clothing and accessories seasonally size 14W, 16W, Large, XL and up; Shoe size 8 and up.
• Consignments are by appointment only. Please call (704)820-8635 to schedule yours today.
• A minimum of 10 items and no more than 30 items per appointment.
• 50/50 split of the selling price of each item.
• A .25 cent per item handling fee is charged for each item consigned with us.
• Checks are available for pick-up between the 5th and 10th of each month. You must have a balance of $20 or more to receive a check. A balance below $20 may roll over to the next month or you can use your balance as store credit at any time.
• 60 day consignment period, items mark down at 20, 40 and 60 days.
• The consignor can choose to have us donate their items to local charity or pick up any items not sold at the end of the 60 days. If you choose to pick up you unsold merchandise, it is the consignor’s responsibility to contact Chic Boutique and make an appointment within 14 days of the pick-up date. We have no room to store these items. After 14 days we will donate the items to charity.
• Wrinkled items that need to be steamed will be charged a fee starting at $2.00 ea.
• Shoes that need to be polished or cleaned will be charged a fee starting at $2.00 a pair.
• Purses that have to be cleaned or polished will be charged a fee starting at $4.00 ea.
Things We Like….
• Our customers’ preferences are our guidelines as to what sells at Chic Boutique. Clothing should be no more than 3 years old, freshly laundered, pressed, free of wrinkles, and on hangers. (Hangers will be returned to you.) The more presentable, the more profitable!
• Shoes should be in excellent condition, dust free and freshly cleaned.
• Seasonally: pants, shirts, blouses, jackets, coats, capris, shorts, suits, skirts, sleepwear, hats, scarves, and shoes.
• Year Round: formals, jeans, swimwear, foundations, lingerie, eveningwear, purses, evening bags, belts, and jewelry.
Brands We Like: J.Jill, Chico’s, Kim Rogers, Avenue, Coldwater Creek, Ruby Rd., Eileen Fisher, Talbots, Jones NY, Maggie Barnes, Lane Bryant, Anne Klein, Michael Kors, Liz Claiborne, Ralph Lauren, and New Directions.
Things We Don’t Like….
• Clothing with stains, wrinkles, holes, tears, pilling, missing buttons, non-working zippers, pet hair or that have odors (moth balls, smoke, household, etc.)
• Clothing folded in bags, boxes or containers
• Shoes that are dirty, dusty and moldy
• Outdated clothing and shoes
Brands We Do Not Accept: Southern Lady, Links, A Personal Touch, N Touch, Blair, Koret, Bon Worth, Alfred Dunner, and Nikki.
Chic Boutique appreciates the opportunity to build a friendly and trusting working relationship with our consignors!
Chic Boutique 128 E. Central Ave. Mt.Holly, NC 28120